Technical Support Specialist
HRS is looking to add a Technical Support Specialist to our Support team. This position consists of overseeing our current support team, improving our support processes, and ensuring the correct course of action when problems arise.
This is a full-time position based in Hoboken, NJ.
Who you are
Our ideal candidate is someone who has had prior experience working as a support/IT team member and handling client issues through calls and emails. In addition, you have proven leadership and managerial skills and find problem solving to be invigorating. You have a self-starter type attitude and can grasp and communicate complicated processes in a timely and efficient member.
What you’ll be doing
- Innovating and improving support processes in order to continuously improve quality of support delivered to customers.
- Delegating tasks and projects to team members to ensure all company needs are being met in a timely fashion.
- Assisting support team in support-related roles and reporting on performance of team.
- Managing the support team, staffing, process, and KPIs. Training new support team members.
- Ensuring support team is supporting internal teams and delivering additional value internally.
- Evaluating support team members’ performance.
- Ensuring customer issues are resolved and avoiding escalating to product team if possible.
- Validating systemic issues prior to handing off to Production Product Manager.
What we’re looking for
- Experience working as a support/IT team member, handling client issues through calls and emails
- Experience managing a team and making their customer service more effective
- Experience using various tools to track success metrics
- Exhibits strong leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to coach junior team members on problem solving, troubleshooting, and customer service
- Relentless follow-up
- Process and documentation oriented
- Knowledge of Zendesk a plus
- A quick learner capable of grasping and understanding technical in-house software features, limitations, and customer expectations, and the ability to merge all three facets
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to adapt quickly and prioritize effectively
- Ability to manage multiple project timelines and provide weekly updates on progress
- Team oriented
- Positive and personable
- Ability to manage client expectations and inspire confidence
- Passionate about advocating for clients and building successful programs
- Eager to learn and gain knowledge of healthcare space
- Attention to detail
What we offer
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Flexible hours and work environment
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance packages to fit your needs
- Flexible spending account for medical, commuter benefits
- 401(k) savings plan
- Unlimited snacks, coffee, and drinks
- Employee events and catered team lunches
- ZogSports Team
- The opportunity to work with some of the smartest, most driven people in the industry and have fun while doing it!
Creating a new standard of care requires passion, drive, and the desire to make health care accessible, efficient, and effective. HRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are proud to celebrate and foster diversity within our workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.